
I got another card photographed and edited tonight. I'm almost done with my Christmas cards... OK not really now that I think about it... nothing like procrastinating. Next year I'm starting in July! I used the Sweet Stop sketch 87 for this card.
Image is a digital stamp from Meljen's Designs. "Joy" sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.
DP: CTMH Aspen
Copics, CTMH ribbon, brads
Thanks for looking, have a great Christmas Eve tomorrow! I'll be at work and then going to celebrate with my mom's side of the family, I think I'm going to give this card to my grandma.
Gorgeous, Jenn! I am going to feature your car on The Sweet Stop tomorrow. Email me at korinstamps@comcast.net for a nifty badge for your blog :).
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
Oh this is SO cute--gonna have to check out that MelJen image!!! Your coloring is perfect!
ReplyDeletesuper cute Jenn! so glad you linked up to the Sweet Stop Sketch. I had to chuckle about your Aspen paper, I have it too and haven't even started using it! lol TFS!
ReplyDeleteps - I live in Oskaloosa, just an hour south and east of DM!
Pam Going Postal