Thursday, May 13, 2010

Marshall's Graduation

Last year I started taking orders for graduation cards, it went over really well and many people have asked me to do the same this year.
The local scrapbook store has custom paper with the different schools and I have this paper left over from my cards from last year. I have 2 graduation cards to show you. This one is for a kid I used to babysit! I'm not old enough for him to be graduating, right? : ) His mom was my mentor for confirmation and is one of the sweetest women I know. She keeps the Christmas cards I send her to put in the family scrapbook each year so I'm sure she'll love this card more than him! This is one of my submissions for Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge 12 to make graduation cards.
Image: Scripture is ODBD, diploma is a digital stamp- I could have sworn it was Sweet n Sassy stamps, but now I can't find it on their site....
Paper: custom
Copics: N0, Y08, Y15
Misc ribbon, CTMH brads

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous!! Love the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!