Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I actually got quite a bit of stamping done so I'll actually have posts this week, yay me! I made this card for Caleb's birthday, it is so hard to believe my little boy is 6! He started kindergarten last week- it's going great so far, but we figured it would, he's such a social boy- my total opposite! He is obsessed with dinosaurs now and knows so much about them, it's amazing. When I'm reading his books to him at night if I mispronounce one of the dino's names I get called out on it right away, that's a lot of pressure on mommy! : ) As soon as I saw the dinosaur digital stamps from Bugaboo I knew that he would love coloring them and I also used 2 for his birthday card. I used Card Patterns Sketch #79. I loved this sketch and used it again on another card I'll show later this week. Thanks for taking a look!
Paper: CTMH Stardust
Stamps: Bugaboo, Happy Birthday and alphabet for Dinomite and Caleb: Stampin Up
Copics: YG25, G20, 21, 24, 82, BG000, B 21, 23, 24, 26, 29, R20, 35, Y08, 15
Prismacolor pencils for the background
CTMH buttons, Stampin Up embossing powder
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!