Hello! Today I am a part of the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past blog hop! I have loved the Taylored Expressions stamps for awhile now, especially the Christmas stamps. Plus, now that Taylor's an Iowa girl too, gotta show her some love : ) I started with the sketch given, but it ended up very different! I used the Wings of Joy stamp set- it's so cute. I had an awful day at work yesterday and as I was putting the finishing touches on my card, it cheered me up. May you all find joy all around you this Christmas! Thanks for looking!
Paper: CTMH Mistletoe
Images: Taylored Expressions
Copics (sorry I don't have which ones today!)
Misc ribbon, flower soft on the birds' hats, and red pearls for the holly berries.
Here's the rest of the blog hop, Michelle Single is up next! I'm sure everyone will have great projects to show- I can't wait to look through them all today on my lunch break!
Great card, Jennifer. . .love that pretty yellow chick :D
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. Loved the ribbon treatment and the way you have added that yellow chick..really nice.
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! Love the ribbon treatment that you added! Great job!! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the papers and what you did with the ribbon!
ReplyDeleteJust darling!!! I used the same image! LOVE the bird accent!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the paper and the ribbon treatment. :o)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I really like your warm colors and ribbon treatment!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love how you did the ribbon coming down the card, and the adorable little yellow bird right below the stamped image is just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteChris L.
Super cute card! We must have been channeling each other...we even colored the bird the same! I think you did a great job with the sketch...it was a hard one!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done and LOVE the ribbon treatment!!! Wonderful take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteLove your design, that's what happens when your creative juices take over :-)
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful, love the papers and your ribbon treatment!
Just beautiful, Jen!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the ribbon and your little yellow bird is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that twisty ribbon...what a cool treatment!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. I love the ribbon treatment!
ReplyDeleteLove it Jenn! That little ribbon "do" is perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat coloring! I really like how you added the bigger bird. So cute!
ReplyDelete