Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Give Thanks


This is another one of the cards I am making for a set of Autumn cards. I had some stamping time for myself this weekend (yay) and was able to get some cards made. This one came together quickly, and I really like the result! I used the Stamp TV sketch #39. Caleb helped me with the details. He hasn't really wanted to craft with me lately, but I've been sick since last Thursday and he's made me a card each morning! I'm a lucky momma! This is also my submission for Totally Stampalicious: So Totally Thankful. I'm thankful for my family and friends, our house, my ability to craft and share, and of course, my Savior and all his blessings. Thanks for taking a look!


Verse: Verve Stamps Image: Plum Purdy Designs
Paper: CTMH Abudance
Prismacolor colored pencils
CTMH brad, photo anchor, button, misc ribbon

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Autumn card Jenn.. Love your sentiment stamped on top of your image.. Great take on the challenge..Thank you for playing along with us this week at Totally Stampalicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely GORGEOUS, Thanksgiving card...your main panel is stunning with the sentiment overlaying the image!!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great ribbon bow and that corner tab is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!