

Hello! I am so bummed at myself.... I had this card made 3 weeks ago and was so proud that I wasn't waiting until the last minute to play along with Jen's Sketch For You To Try... But here it is the last day in June and I am FINALLY getting around to getting it edited and posted...oops : ) My parent's pastor and his wife are moving, they are both such wonderful people and will definately be missed. He was truly one of the greatest blessings after Gabe's death and I will never forget him. So of course there is so much love put into this goodbye card : ) I colored the little cutie with Copics and cut out his head and popped up the bottom so he really is peeking out. The box is paper pieced with kraft cardstock with some shadowing with copics.
This card is also my submission for Heart 2 Heart's color challenge, although I did add some cocoa ribbon, and The Paper Shelter's anything goes challenge (seriously LOVE those images, gotta get me some!)
Image: CTMH Welcome to the neighborhood
DP: CTMH Route 66
CTMH ribbon
Thanks for looking! I hope you all have wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend! My sister is coming in from Chicago, yay!
This is such a cute and beautiful card!!! you can really see all the care and hard work that whent into it. They will love it.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card I love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thanks for joining us at H2H:)
ReplyDeleteSorry your friends are moving, but I'm sure you'll be able to keep in touch. Your card is very sweet! Thanks for playing along with the H2H color challenge!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure this wonderful card will bring a moment of happiness into an otherwise sad occasion. The stamp is adorable, and you've done such a beautiful job of coloring it. Lovely work!
ReplyDeleteJenn this is such a cute card! Glad to have you join us on H2H this week :o)
ReplyDeleteI have never seen this stamp but it is super duper cute! Great card and thanks for joining us at H2H!
ReplyDelete