Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BFTP- Summer Love




Hello! I am so excited to be a part of Taylored Expressions July Blast from the Past. This month's theme is Sending you Sunshine!! We definately have sunshine here in Iowa. It is so hot and humid that when I went outside to take pictures, my camera lens fogged over and I had to sit outside to let it adjust for awhile! My card took a turn towards lovey dovey, but summer is in the sentiment so it counts, right? : ) This is for my dad to give my mom on their anniversary, I know she'll love it. I received my first Key Ingredients Kit in the mail, and OH MY, I am so glad I subscribed! As soon as I got the package I was in my craft hole and this was the result! All the supplies are from the July Kit except the CTMH brads and the GKD button. The stamp set is Summer Afternoon. I used my Spica Glitter pen on the butterflies and dragonfly- it is so pretty!




Thanks for taking a look at my card, I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!







10 comments:

  1. This so pretty and elegant!! Love the pretty colors you used. Glad I found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH! This is SO soft and elegant! LOVE the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love how you used the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! Great idea stamping that beautiful image on the backside of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty! Love the papers and the images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the soft colors and your mom is sure to think it the perfect anniversary card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty!! Love how you've stamped on the pattern paper! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your soft summer colors are just beautiful, I think it is a perfect anniversary card!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!