Hello! Did everyone else's week drag by? Oh well it's finally Saturday and I had some stamping time! I made this card for my grandma's birthday on Monday. I used Cute Card Thursday's sketch for this week. It came together really fast and I love it, but holy cow, I stepped out of my comfort zone! I tried really hard to mix colors I wouldn't normally and I really liked it, who would have known pink, yellow and green look so nice together? I also used some embellies I've been hoarding. OK maybe not hoarding as much as scared to use... the flowers and pearl sprigs in the corner. I love it when I see them used on other blogs and think I did a pretty nice job without looking like I over did it! Over at Just Magnolia the challenge was a Bingo card- I used gems, flowers, and ribbons. Flowers were also the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers, lucky me! And lastly since this is a birthday card it is also my submission for A Spoon Full of Sugar. Thanks for looking!
Paper: Echo Park
Image: Magnolia
Ribbon, gems, and sentiment sticker from this month's Key Ingredients Kit, misc flowers, pearl sprigs

Lovely job with the sketch:-) Nicely done!thank you for joining us at CCT
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michele