
Hello again! Can you believe it is already December 1st? I tell ya, November FLEW by! A panic has started in my craft room... my teensy weensy stack of **4** Christmas cards isn't going to get me very far! I'd better get cracking on that before they turn into Valentine cards! Luckily for me there's a new ABC Challenge today, and it's perfect for holiday cards... E for Embossing! The challenge is being sponsored by The Ribbon Girl... isn't their ribbons just gorgeous! And all the charms... love!
For my card I started with Card Patterns #143, although I will admit I did a lot of altering to the sketch! I used one of my all time favorite Christmas sets, Christmas Blessings from Taylored Expressions. I embossed the image and sentiment with gold embossing powder from Stampin Up. Seriously this stuff is so old I'm surprised it still melts! I sponged the edges of the cardstock to make the embossing pop even more.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a chance to play with us in the next 2 weeks and maybe even win some great ribbon!

other supplies: CTMH patterned paper, gold ribbon, pearls. Misc cream ribbon
Beautiful card, Jenn! I love the rich colors and all the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDeleteJenn,
ReplyDeleteStunning card. Love the Gold embossing on your cranberry color paper...I also noticed that you won over at Fab n funky! Congratulations.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!