Sunday, April 1, 2012

Magical Birthday


Hello and Happy April Fool's Day.... It's also my daddy's birthday, so let me also say Happy Birthday Daddy, Love you : ) Since it's the first of the month it's also time for another ABC Challenge. Today's challenge is M for Magical!


Ok I have a confession to make.... I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! The books, the movies, all of it, I love it!!

So when I saw the wizard images at Bugaboo Stamps I had to have them ALL! Then when I found out about today's challenge I was so excited for a chance to use them.

I colored Harry with Copics (in Gryffindor colors of course!) I used Mojo Monday #234 for the sketch, altered it a teensy bit though... The paper pack is Starstruck from CTMH.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a chance to play along with us at ABC Challenges for a chance to win some great prizes!






3 comments:

  1. Well...happy birthday to your dad...it is also my DIL birthday. Love this little guy he is so cute. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn!
    OMG, I feel like a pig for how long its been since I've visited!
    I need to get better at making sure I get to all you gals at
    least with the ABC post!
    Well sister, this is SUPER cute and such a fun image...
    Love the pattern blocking as well!

    Hope you've been well and Happy its almost Easter! Yay!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenn this is fantastic, I just love him and of course what other colours could you use? Yeah Gryffindor!!
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!