Friday, June 15, 2012

R for Romance

Hello again! I'm sorry this post is up so late... it's been one of those weeks... again! I tell ya, if June so far  is any indicator of how this summer is going to be, I'm running! I hurt my back at work on Tuesday, so maybe not running : )

It's the 15th of the month which means time for another ABC Challenge- R for Romance! This challenge we're sponsored by Stamp and Create. I hope you have a chance to play along!

My card is one of my favorites! I wanted it to look like Tilda was sitting on the lace since I didn't have one of the accessory stamps for her to sit on. The paper is Crate Paper- Farmhouse. I think the pretty Prima rose makes it romantic, lol!


Well thanks for stopping by, I'm hoping, hoping to get some stamp time in today! I hope you do too and decide to join the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    Your card is lovely....I do love the soft, gentle card. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenn, love the ribbon with the red rose
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Jenn and how beautifully you have coloured Tilda . Fantastic lace too, well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!