Hello! Can you believe June is already over?? It was truly a crazy month, we've been so busy, I haven't even set foot in my stamp room all week, gasp! : ) Hopefully that will change today. If you happen to have some stamp time, come join us for the newest challenge at ABC Challenges- S for Surprise! We are sponsored by Stamp Fairy, play along for a chance to win some cute images!
For my card I used one of the cute freebies from Stamp Fairy. My aunt loves bunnies and I'm sure this card will be a sweet surprise for her!
Well I gotta run.again! Thanks for looking!


Gorgeous card Jenn, lovely image !!
ReplyDeletehugs Astrid
Oh Jenn this is super cute, I love the bunny and the como of all those gorgeous DP's.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Clare
xx
Jenn this is so sweet what a lovely card , your image is coloured beautifully well done hugs Elaine
ReplyDeleteSorry Im late commenting , I am trying to catch up my viewing , but I always get there in the end.