Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Get Well Wishes

Hello! It's time for another ABC Challenge- U for Under the weather. Show us a get well card for a chance to win a prize from Stamp & Create.


My church sponsored a family this past Christmas. Their sweet 2 year old daughter, Khloe, has had a lot of health issues. She had a trach placed when she was an infant and recently had surgery again to remove the trach. She was so strong and her recovery has truly been inspiring! Her mother had mentioned on her blog that Khloe loved to open mail while being hospitalized. We put together a little care package for her, and I made this card to go along... I know it isn't technically a "get well card" and is more of "glad your surgery and recovery went well" but I really wanted to share it!


I colored Tilda with Copics and added Sparkles to her wings and halo. The paper pack is sooo old I honestly have no clue which one it is! It is glittered also, I figured every little girl loves glitter, right?? The verse is from Our Daily Bread Designs. Some misc ribbon, brads, and buttons finish it off, as well as a cross charm from Michaels.

Thanks for looking, I hope you have time to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!