I started with a sweet Stamp Fairy angel that I colored with my Copics. I thought she'd be perfect for a Christmas thank you card. The paper and pearls are from last years Christmas card kit from Taylored Expressions- I'm blanking on the name of the paper right now, I'll have to get back to you on that... The ribbon is from a past KI kit.
Thanks for looking. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team creations and the challenge blog, I hope you have a chance to play along!


Sheis such a cute little image! Great take on appreciation! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute image, love the papers, very sweet
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Super cute card, great little image and love those papers,
ReplyDeleteLiz x
So cute! Love the sketch and the image is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute image Jenn and I love the layout you've done. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog
ReplyDeleteBettyxxx
What a cute creation Jenn, loving that backing paper. Have you thought of the name of it yet, lol! I do that all the time, especially if something gets separated from a kit or pad and then I sit there brain dead unable to remember it's name.
ReplyDeleteLin xx