Hello! I'm here today with a special card. I love being part of the design team for ABC Challenges and today is our wonderful leader, Julie's birthday! We decided it would be great as a team to do a special card to celebrate.
Since Julie loves her Tilda's I knew I wanted to use one for the card. I colored her with Copics. I know it doesn't show in the pics, but I used my Spica glitter pen on the butterflies. I used Deconstructed Sketch #90 for the layout. The paper pack is MME: The Sweetest Thing Tangerine. I just added some Prima flowers and misc pearls and twine. The sentiment is GKD and I used a MFT die to cut it out.
Happy Birthday Julie, I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you for all you do!


Adorable card. Love the layout you did.
ReplyDeleteI do love my Tildas, this is just gorgeous Jenn, thank you so so much
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P