Sunday, March 3, 2013

Christmas Greetings

Hello! I hope you're having a good weekend, Bailey and I are on our own this weekend while Caleb and Patrick have a boy's weekend for a wrestling tournament. I am taking a break from Princesses and Diego & Dora to quick post my card for this week's Christmas Card Challenge- Anything Goes.


I know I've mentioned before that I like to keep the cards I'm going to mail simple and fairly flat. I love the sketches at Clean&Simple, because honestly, by brain always tries to add too much if I try to do my own layout. For this card I used sketch #218. The snowflakes are a mix of TE and MFT dies. Christmas Greetings is from Verve. Some CTMH pearls and a small strip of CTMH Aspen paper finish it off. I used some white ink on the edges of the PTI cardstock.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love the snowflakes. This is wonderful for those still getting cold weather and snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!