Hello, and happy St Patrick's day! I'm back today with another Christmas Card Challenges card. The optional challenge for this week is Sweet Treats. Oh man, what a great part about the holidays... all the yummies! I love candy canes... one of my co-workers makes cookies with candy cane pudding mix, my mouth is watering just thinking about them, lol!
I chose to make a scene with some cute TE stamps, I just love these little guys and his candy cane. I used Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes paper for the card and paper pieced the tree. I added some mini rhinestones to the tree for some bulbs. Some ribbon and a snowflake die cut from the same paper pack finish it off.
Thanks for looking! All this talk about candy canes has made me hungry, I'm pretty sure I have some white chocolate candy cane Hershey kisses stashed in the freezer and they're calling my name!
This card also qualifies for the ABC Christmas Challenge with ribbon, animals, and a die cut.


Super cute Jenn!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenn your christmas card looks really wonderful,the image is so cute and the papers are really fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Many greetings
Angela
Wonderful card. Great take on the ABC Christmas "Bingo" challenge. We have another new one today: F is for Felt or Fabric. We hope you can play along again soon.
ReplyDelete~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT