Hello again! I'm dropping in with another card for ABC Challenges. We're on to N for Not Just One, use more than one embellishment on your card.
I got my motivation to color back, yay! I got out my Copics and searched YouTube for my favorite coloring videos and just sat and colored. This cutie is from Stamp Fairy, one of the challenge sponsors. I realized as I was uploading this card that it's pretty much the same layout as my card on Sunday... guess I had it on my brain! The paper Fancy Pants: Park Bench from last months KI kit, along with the ribbon. I used a MFT die for the flowers and some CTMH brads. I added some Stickles to the flowers and brads.
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to join us!


Great card. Love the colours and your colouring on that sweet bear is fab
ReplyDeleteHugs Kelly
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Jenn. I love the colours you chose and your colouring is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNikki