Sunday, June 23, 2013

Merry & Bright

 Hello! So sorry for my absence lately. things have been very busy around here! I don't think I've mentioned here that I'm a nurse. Work has been crazy and I have my ACLS re-certification test this week so I've been studying as much as I can.

I took a break from studying and made a card for this week's Christmas Card Challenge. This week's optional challenge is an inspiration challenge: Christmas decor. 


It felt really good to sit down and make a card, it's been awhile! I had to first clean up my desk to find room, lol! I used some papers from CTMH, they are from 2 different packs. I used MFT dies for the bulbs and added some string to the top. The sentiment is from Verve.


I hope you have a chance to play along. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see the other designer's cards. Check out our new DT members!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    I love the colors of this card. Kind of vintage I guess. Good job!

    Sylvia D
    www.smdgreetings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage-like colours! A wonderful card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!