Hello! I have been looking forward to today all week, I have a day off, woo hoo! I played slowpitch softball last night so I can see a day of resting sore muscles by sitting at my desk making cards. Turning 30 is hard on a body, lol!
I had a co-worker ask me to make a baptism card for her grandson and I am so happy with how it turned out! I struggled at first but then saw the sketch for this week at MojoMonday and it was a breeze from there! The paper is from an old CTMH pack. The sentiment and verse are from Verve, perfect for a precious little one! A CTMH button and misc baker's twine and rhinestones finish it off. I also used my much loved Lil Inker Designs dies for the stitching on the edges.
As always, thanks for looking, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


this is adorable, luv the scripture, it gives me such hope because we serve an all knowing Lord...He will take care of us! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*