Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thank You So Much

 Hello! I'm back with another card for ABC Challenges! We're on to T for Thank You.
 
 
I used a super cute image from one of our sponsors, The Paper Shelter. You know I can't resist this cute teddy bear! I colored him with Copics and added Stickles to his flower. I used some papers I had received in a grab bag from Verve so I'm not sure what collection they are from, love them though and wish I had more! The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. Some Verve ribbon and a CTMH button finish it off. The layout started as The Sweet Stop #223, although I'll admit it ended up quite altered. Gotta love a great starting point though!
 

 
Thanks for looking! I hope you have a chance to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!