Sunday, September 15, 2013

Peace & Joy

 Hello! I'm back with another card for both Christmas Card Challenges: Music and ABC Challenges: Very Cute. I thought these were great challenges to combine again, especially since ABC Challenges is being sponsored by Stamp and Create, who is having a Christmas sale here!
 
 
I used this cute Tilda who's playing music... perfect right!! The sketch is Mojo Monday #310. I used some papers and ric rac ribbon from CTMH, the flower and pearl are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added some clear Spica glitter pen to her wings and some gold to the violin, although I couldn't get the pics to capture it.
 

 
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to play along. Don't forget to check out the challenge sites to see the rest of the teams' creations!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, it just so happens that one of my favorite tree ornamets is an angel playing the violin. I used to play the violin when I was young. I just love the papers and colors of this card! Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!