Saturday, October 5, 2013

You Answer Me

 Hello, I'm just stopping in quick to share a card I made today for some good friends. Their son died in a tragic accident yesterday morning and it's my prayer that they find this card a small comfort during this heartbreaking time.
 
 
The paper pack is Teresa Collins: Fabrications. I used The Sweet Stop #231 for the layout. The verse is from one of my favorite stamp sets, from Our Daily Bread Designs. Some CTMH ribbon and misc pearls finish it off.
 

 
Thanks for looking, give your loved ones a tight squeeze tonight!

4 comments:

  1. How pretty, I'm sure your friends will find comfort in receiving you card, so sorry for their loss. Thanks for playing along with the ODBD WCMD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Jenn. Love the lovely papers and the verse. The little bow is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and thoughtful card! May the Lord cover your friends in peace during these difficult times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!