Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Your Bee-Day

 Hello, November is here and there is another challenge up at ABC Challenges. We're onto Y for Yellow. November is my favorite month of the year, even though it got here too fast. It's me, my sister, and my grandma's birthday month so between all of that and Thanksgiving, there's a lot of celebrating!
 
 
This is the card I made for my grandma's birthday. I colored Tilda with my copics and added Stickles to her wings and heart antennae. I thought these papers from Echo Park: Country Drive would be perfect. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, except I cut the banner at the wrong spot... It was suppose to be it's your (bee) day, not it's (be) your day, lol! Oh well... The sketch is Sweet Sunday Sketch #195.
 

 
Thanks for looking! I hope you play along for a chance to win some cuteness of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!