Hello! There is another challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges. This week our optional challenge is Blue and Silver.
I modified the challenge slightly to blue and gray... The papers I used are from Echo Park: Winter Wishes and the sketch is C.C. Designs challenge #6. I colored this cute image from C.C. Designs with colored pencils and OMS and paper pieced their sweaters and the bear's hat with some scraps. I added some snow effects, along with some glass effects to the hearts and his hat band. The sentiment is from Amy R Stamps. Some ribbon and a CTMH button finish it off.
Thanks for looking! I hope you have a chance to play along, with as cold as it's been it'd might as well be Christmas time...
And as a side note, I filmed my first "make a card" video last night and think I did alright for my first try, but am having trouble with the editing portion. I'm using Microsoft Movie Maker. Anyone have anything different (and cheap) to recommend, or know of a good tutorial. The ones I've found so far are WAY more than I need, I'm not trying to make an Oscar winner afterall!!
Jenn


That's so sweet Jenn. Hugs x
ReplyDelete