Sunday, March 2, 2014

Peace on Earth

Hello! There is another challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges. This week our optional challenge is Heat Embossing.


I embossed this angel from Taylored Expressions with black embossing powder and water-colored her with Distress Markers. The sentiment is also from TE and is embossed in gold. The papers are from the Farm House Paper Company: Norland paper pack. I paper-pieced her dress with one of the scraps. The sketch is Sweet Sunday Sketch #208. A few brads and some cream embroidery floss finish it off.


Thanks for looking! Check out the other DT cards and play along!

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card design Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I love this card. It's so serene and has a great feeling. Sylvia www.smdgreetings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet angel and your layout is perfect to show her off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!