tamped with "You're such a blessing." My camera battery died before I had taken the inside shot! I used the Friday Sketchers sketch #89, I really love how it turned out. Now that I've learned how to do the feather blending technique with my Copics, I apparently can't stop! The Copic Creations challenge #22 is to use Copics to color embellishments. I colored the rhinestones with YR12, although it doesn't show up well in the picture. I had also colored a button for the middle of the flowers, but it didn't turn out too well, way too pink for my taste, so a brad did the trick : ) The card is red for Crazy 4 Challenges and has bling also for the Our Daily Bread Designs challenge.Image: Sugar Nellie, Sentiment: Verve, Inside Sentiment: Stampendous
Paper: CTMH Key to my Heart
Copics: 0, C1, E000, E00, E11, R20, E25, E29, E31, E33, R24, BG11, BG72, BG75, YR12, YR20
Prima Flowers, CTMH brad, rhinestones, and ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder
So very sweet and you've done a fabulous job with all of the details!
ReplyDelete