
I made this card to give to a wonderful friend from church. She gave Bailey a cute hat and a book for her baptism and was even kind enough to think of Caleb. He loves dinosaurs and she gave him a book on dinosaurs. I made her this card as a thank you. I used the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge 9 sketch. I love it, it will definately be one I use again! I had to ink up two of my new Ippity stamps. You can't tell in the picture, but I embossed the cross behind the sentiment. I love the precut stamps, so easy! I also used the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge #33 to make a card with Love on it, although I didn't get it posted in time to enter... oops! : )
Image: Ippity stamps
Paper: CTMH Lets Get Together
Copics: R27, Y15, G82
CTMH button, misc ribbon
Jenn this is so pretty! I love the paper choices and this verse! So glad you played along with us at ODBD Shining the Light Challenge!!! It's gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Jenn!! I love your choice of dp, the ribbon with the button, and your take on the sketch!! Beautiful verse!! Thanks for playing with the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week!
ReplyDelete