Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rejoice and Be Glad




Happy Hump Day! For my Grandma's birthday last Sunday I gave her a set of 3 cards I had made. This is my absolute favorite of the 3, its simple but I LOVE it : ) I used Card Patterns Sketch #79 again. I also used Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #54 to use metal embellies on your card. Thanks for taking a look!
Paper: CTMH Key To My Heart
Stamp is from Hobby Lobby
CTMH embellies, ribbon, buttons
Prima flowers, misc twine

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I just Love this verse. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - I just love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen - what a great card - lolove it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge - we love to have you join us! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Teamve the sentiment and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!