Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Barnyard Birthday


Long time, no post... sorry. I totally lost my mojo for quite awhile- it seems like pretty much my whole family has been sick the entire month of January! And then I just couldn't make a card that I was happy with. Luckily I was able to make this card for my brother's birthday on Monday, and I really really enjoyed my time in my craft room, it was definately therapy : )

I knew I wanted to play with the SFYTT for January and I was running out of time! If you play with all the monthly sketches for the year there is a chance to win a great prize package, so that is definately one of my goals for 2011!

Image & Sentiment: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: CTMH Good Times
Copic markers (the shading really doesn't show and there's Liquid Glass on their hats)
misc ribbon and rhinestones. The little circles actually came from a T-shirt my brother had- he was pulling them off one night and I took them : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn!!

    I DO teach classes at My Studio but currently am taking Melody Ross' class Soul Restoration. It's not a HUGE studio but I have room for people to come "create" and use ALL my supplies.. papers, machines, ribbons, buttons, flowers, etc. for a small fee. You can stay as long as you want as well for that same fee. Please e-mail me anytime at tinagmemories@aol.com.

    I have three girls working there now that are taking the class with me. We will be there Thursday evening if you'd like to stop by. I'm right across from the airport but there is no sign on the building. My car is usually parked in front of the door with My Studio on the back window. HA HA! Give me a call sometime... 515/745-4799. (Couldn't find your e-mail to write you. Sorry)

    P.s. LOVE the animals all piled up on this cute cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!