Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ribbon Heart Valentine







Hello, thanks for visiting! I had some time to stamp on Saturday after my husband got home from work. It's tax season and he's an accountant so this time is very hectic in our house. I was waiting for him at the door with the kids... it was an "I'll be in my stamp room" moment : ) I am so happy to say that I actually got 3 cards done that night, which for me is huge lately. I'm still not feeling back to normal and Bailey has the flu... again... so I'm very excited to have made cards that I'm happy with! This is the card I made for my dad to give my mom for Valentine's day... she's going to love it! I've loved the look of lace on cards that I've been seeing and wanted to try it, and LOVE how it turned out! I used February's SFYTT. 2 months into it and I'm still on track for the big prize at the end lol! This is also my submission for Stampin Sisters in Christ #75 to make a card with no writing on the front but still signifies love and for Simon Says Stamp challenge: Love is in the air. Thanks for looking!
Image: Meljen's Designs
Paper: CTMH Rough & Tumble, Magic Moments, Stars & Stripes (How's that for using up scraps!!)
Copics: Y11, 15, 19, 38 E53 B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Misc ribbon, lace, pearls, twine

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and beautiful image. Thank you for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this is beautiful! I really love that heart! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!