Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Treasure You


Hello! Tuesday is my day to post for the Sugar Nellie DT and I have my first card to share today...yay!!I used the sweet Bear Hug stamp for today's card, you can find her here at Funky Kits. I used Card Patterns #133, although I did alter it a teensybit : ) I learned that the cheapo lace from Walmart doesn't dye well... but I attempted something new and it looks cute anyways! As always, thanks for looking!





Image: Sugar Nellie Sentiment: Amuse

DP: My Mind's Eye Copics, CTMH brads, misc ribbon, lace, rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. I love the lace....I use tea to die my lace and hae even painted some with fingernail polish for a shiny look. LOL....I am game to try anything once! Your card is so cute, I am a SN addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is just SO marvelous and SWEET! I LOVE IT! I sure am glad you were inspired to create with this sketch and share your GLORIOUS output with Card Patterns... Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!