
Happy Sunday already! The weekends are never long enough....but enough complaining. Since I am a newbie on the Sugar Nellie design team they are telling a bit about me for Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday! I am still SO excited I was asked to join this amazingly talented group of ladies... someday I will color like you all : ) This card will be going to my sister. She only lives in Chicago, but you'd think it was the other side of the world the way I miss her if we haven't seen each other in a while! I thought Little Miss Attitude would be perfect so I colored her with my Copics. Then paper pieced her dress after I totally botched it up..... I added sparkle with my Spica glitter pen..love that thing!! Thanks for looking!

Love your blog Jennifer, well done on the DT spot and the showcase, fab cards and whats wrong with your colouring now, I think it's fab..xx
ReplyDeleteFab card Jenn!
ReplyDelete