Hello! The ABC Challenge is back and going strong! I hope you were able to play along with the past challenge, there were so many awesome entries. Today there is a new challenge... "B for Boo!" We want to see your spooky Halloween projects, check out the challenge blog for all the details. My card isn't exactly spooky... this little guy is much too cute : ) I tried to channel Jack Sparrow with the black lace.... Oh how I love Captain Jack Sparrow! I used the Sweet Stop Sketch #129, and I'll be honest the circle really freaked me out at first until I found some old paper that had a moon image with the bird and old tree and problem solved! Thanks for looking, I hope you can play along!
Image: Pink Cat Studio Sentiment, gems, and brads: CTMH Misc. paper (I honestly have no idea!) lace and ribbon,

He is so cute....too cute to spook! Your moon is wonderful and I love all your added details!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely pirate!!! I really love your card!!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHe's very cute! Love the layout and pretty DP . Delightful card!
ReplyDeletehugs Julie P