Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dazzled Christmas!



It's a busy Tuesday on my blog today! If you're looking for my Sugar Nellie post, it's below! But it's also the 15th of the month, which means it's time for another ABC Challenge! Today's challenge is D for Dazzle! It is being sponsored by the sooo cute Bugaboo stamps, be sure to play along for a chance to win some great digis.


When I first saw this challenge, my initial thought was of that guy on the latest Project Runway who bedazzled everything! But since I'm so behind on my Christmas cards, I decided to bedazzle Christmas instead! Unfortunately, this time of year I don't see the sun, and my photos show it! The dazzle of my card is so lost! The MME background paper is glittered and so subtly sparkly if that's possible! I used a Spellbinder's embossing plate and sponged white ink around it to make the snowflakes pop a little. Then I took my clear Spica glitter pen and glittered the snowflakes. To go with the CTMH Christmas sentiment stamp, I cut the Merry with my Cricut and added just a touch of Stickles. The same sweet friend who makes my crochet embellies for my cards, also made this snowflake. My layout is Card Patterns #141. Super simple, but sweet!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a chance to play along with us and show your Dazzled creation! Good luck in winning that fabulous prize : )

3 comments:

  1. Fab card. Love how you tied your sentiment with twine like that. And the letterpress looking background is really wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that paper so I know who sparkly it is. I am often disappointed that the camera, or is it me, lol, cannot capture what my cards look like in reality.

    Love the different fonts in the sentiment.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!