Hello everyone! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving with friends and family! I just love everyone gathering together. I know I had mentioned the other day that I would show this card on Tuesday, but we had a tragic event happen within our church community and my focus has been elsewhere. I do ask for your thoughts and prayers for a family struggling after their young son took his life. It has definately made me take a step back and look at my family and our priorities. Take the time to give your kids a hug tonight and tell them you love them!So back to the card, this one went to my Grandma. The image is an old one from Stampin Up. I love the sweetness of all the scarecrow provides! I colored it with Copics. Again, I kept this card simple just added some Liquid pearls in the corners, a Prima flower with a CTMH button, and some twine and ribbon. The sentiment is also CTMH.
This card is my submission for The Pink Elephant #126: Giving Thanks and The Shabby Tea Room #89: colors of nature. Isn't that inspiration photo beautiful?! Thanks for looking. Enjoy Black Friday shopping for those of you that venture out, I still haven't made my decision.... : )
This is beyond adorable ... thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful card with us all in the Tea Room this week :)
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet card! Love that adorable scarecrow!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!
Hugs...
Melissa
P.S. My heart goes out to that family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
What a cute card, very nice image and great coloring, Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant, hugs, Frances.
ReplyDelete