Hello again! The post-man loved me yesterday... I had 3 boxes come in yesterday, and my husband had 2! Hopefully the man has a cart or something! I like to use sturdier card stock for my card bases so I get a little excited when I find a company with 100 lb cardstock... needless to say I bought one of every color at MFT!! Have to have every possible color available for a perfect match you know, lol! I wanted to try out my new goodies... love it!
I used the sketch for the next guest designer for MFT over at splitcoaststampers here. I originally was going to use a new Pure Innocence stamp, but I remembered this Who's That Girl stamp and thought the raincoats would look great paper pieced! I used the same Echo Park Hello Summer paper for the card. Some Prima flowers and misc buttons and brads and the card was done. The sentiment is from Verve stamps.
Thanks for looking! I have plenty more new supplies now so more cards to come, lol!


Stunning card Jenn, love it !
ReplyDeleteHugs Astrid