Hello! I know it's been so long since I've been able to update my blog. It has been a crazy place here lately, exactly where did August go??? I'm sure this sounds familiar to many of you too! I have made some goals as far as crafting goes, I'm hoping to get started on my Christmas cards soon, and I have some friends interested in a Christmas card workshop. I did one 3 years ago, and I guess people are needing more cards :) So hopefully I'll have my rear in gear and make some crafting time for myself regularly!
I did have some time this past week and although I didn't make a Christmas card (it helps if you have Christmas paper, I'm hoping to solve that soon!), I really like how it turned out. I used Mojo Monday #257, love all the layers! I used the Doodle Deux paper pack from Prima that was in my August KI kit, which I hadn't even opened yet.... oops! The flower and Trendy Tape that I used in place of the sentiment tag were also from the kit. The sentiment is from Verve, I just stamped it on the dp with the birds, thought it was fitting and those birds are just so cute
Thanks for looking! I'm hoping to see you again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!