Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Penguin in a Box

Hello! This weekend I was able finally get everything moved back into my craft room after the "flood" It took me awhile because I really went through everything and organized. I'm glad I took the time though, it's really nice to have things I use frequently in reach, who'd have thought??  : ) I was able to get some stamping done once I finished organizing and thought I'd play along with some of my favorite challenges that I haven't joined for awhile.


The challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ is to use an image that includes a box. I found this Bugaboo image I had previously printed out and thought this would be a great time to get started on my Christmas cards! This card came together really quickly thanks to a great sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch. The paper is Mistletoe from CTMH and the sentiment is from a Taylored Expressions set. I stamped it on a flag strip from my new MFT dies that I couldn't seem to put down! Just some misc pearls to finish it off.
 

This sweet penguin is also my entry for the Catch the Bug's October Anything Goes challenge.

I also want to mention we are having a DT call over at ABC Challenges, all the details are here. It's a very fun group with some of the sweetest ladies! Come and join us!

As always, thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Jenn - This is such a fun card! That little penguin is so cute! I love how you colored him and i love the papers you used. Great start on your Christmas cards! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - gorgeous work - you coloring and sketch is FABULOUS!!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!