Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holly Jolly Mischief!

 Hello! It's the 15th of the month already, which means it's time for another ABC Challenge. December is fast getting away from me, I have bought a total of 1 Christmas present so far this year... I'm running out of time I know! Our tree and my nativity scene are up at least. I still have to put the rest of the ornaments on the tree though. Maybe the challenge will get me in the mood, it's Deck the Halls!


I absolutely love this image from Stampendous, I had to have it as soon as I saw it! It sooo reminds me of my 2 little munchkins! I paired it with some paper from CTMH- Hollydays. I cut the sentiment out of one of the papers. The ribbon and snowflake button are from an old KI kit, and some Doodlebug pearls finish it off! I added Stickles to the star and pearl Distress paint on the popcorn.


Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to play along! Make sure to see the rest of the DT cards on the challenge blog.

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Jenn. I love the bright colors, they are prefect for this cute elf couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, those happy little elves look very mischevious I think LOL, nicely done Jenn, Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - popped over from ABC for a closer look... this is fabulous! Love the bright, vivid colours, and your mischievous elves are adorable, and beautifully coloured in.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!