Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peace & Joy

Hello again! I am very excited about today's post. It's my first as a design team member for Christmas Card Challenges! I have always started the year with intentions of staying ahead on my Christmas cards, but it never seems to happen. That's why this challenge is great, to keep people like me inspired when Christmas seems far away.


This week's challenge is a sketch, but remember, all challenges are optional, just make a holiday card to join.


I kept this card simple and flat to make it easier to mail. The paper and sentiment is all from the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday. I love the sheets of tags that come with the paper packs, they make no-stamp cards so easy! I just added a die cut star and some simple sheer ribbon.


Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card. I love the big graphic sentiment. So glad to have you on the team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!