Hello again, I hope your week has had a good start! I started the Kosama exercise class last night, and oh my, I can already tell it's going to be a very painful day! And to think I have to do it all over again tonight... the next 4 weeks need to be done fast!
Anyways, on to happier notes... it's time for another ABC Challenge. Today's challenge is F for your Favorite Tilda. It's no secret many of us DT girls love our Tilda's! Ink yours up and play along with us.
I used the sweet Traveling Tilda to make a card for my mom to give my grandma. She received very good news at a doctor's appointment yesterday and we're all very excited. I colored Tilda with copics and used Simple Stories Fabulous papers along with some gems and ribbon from a past KI kit. A CTMH swirl and Prima flowers finish it off.
Thanks for looking, check out the rest of the DT creations at the challenge blog and grab your Tilda's to play along!
I'm also playing along with Magnolia-licious' Anything goes challenge.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!