Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rejoice

Hello and happy 2013!  I'm kicking off the new year with ABC Challenges. Our next challenge is E for Embossing. 


Two of our friends from church were married on Sunday and this is the card I made for them. I used a CTMH stamp and silver embossing powder to make the background panel. I stamped a verse from Verve stamps onto some WeR Memory Keepers Winter Frost paper. Some ribbon and a CTMH crochet flower, button, and some pearls finished it off.


Thanks for looking, I hope 2013 is a great one for you and your family! I hope you are able to play along with us all at ABC Challenges!

I'm entering this card into Dutch Dare Challenges: Celebration (yay, a wedding!)

4 comments:

  1. A really beautiful and elegant card Jenn. Gorgeous colors!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a really elegant card. The crochet flower is really awesome.

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card - such lovely papers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!