Hello again! I'm back with another challenge for ABC Challenges. We're on to K for Kraft and we're sponsored by Bugaboo!
Today is my dear daddy's birthday and this is the card I made him. He's a trim carpenter so this sweet bear was perfect for his card. I colored him with Copics. The paper pack is an old one from CTMH, so are the buttons. I added some kraft colored hemp to go with the kraft cardstock from GKD. The sketch is Sweet Stop #204, although I put my image on top of the flags instead of underneath.
As always, thanks for looking! I hope you have a chance to join us.
Also, the DT call is still open for ABC Challenges, check out the blog for the details!


Beautiful Card. The image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful. The papers are pretty and the Kraft border is nice around the image.
ReplyDeleteZoe
xxxx