Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vintage Noel


Hello! Sorry for my delay in my post for this week's Christmas Card Challenge... This week we want to see your vintage inspired cards.


I used some pretty 7 Gypsies Santa's Journey papers for my card and the great sketch from Mojo Monday #287. The sentiment is from Amy R stamps. Just some misc pearls and ribbon from a past KI kit. I used a MFT ornament die to cut out the cute kids and used a CTMH square brad to attach it. 


The Noel isn't actually double lined like on my card, I had a mishap with my stamp positioner when I tried to make it darker... oh well I kind of like it this way!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous Christmas card, my hat is off to you...creating Christmas cards all year...hope you have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!