Thursday, May 30, 2013

With Sympathy

 Hello! Lately I haven't gotten around to sharing cards that I've made that haven't been for one of the DT's I'm on. But I'm hoping to change that starting today!


Unfortunately I've needed quite a few sympathy cards recently at work. This is the most recent one (although I'm working on another tonight...) I used Sweet Stop Sketch #212 for this card. The paper is Echo Park: For the Record 2. I used a mixture of stamps, the birds are from an Inkadinkado set I picked up at Michaels. Definitely doesn't stamp as clean as my loved Verve vine stamp. The sentiment is TE.  


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Jenn. Great take on this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jenn. Love the circle with the collage stamping. That bird is so pretty in the circle. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sympathy card! So glad you shared at The Sweet Stop. Hope you'll join us again this week!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!