Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello! I wanted to stop by and share a card that's taken me all week to make! It's Mojo Monday's 300th sketch! I love their sketches and knew I wanted to play along with the celebration, but wasn't expecting it to take me this long, lol. I started on Monday as soon as the sketch came out, and seemed to get interrupted every time I sat down to work on it. I finally finished late last night, it really felt like a victory! 


My father in law's birthday is today (obviously his card is going to be late, sorry!) He loves to go fishing and recently got back from a trip to Wisconsin so I thought this image would be perfect. The scene was created using some CTMH stamps and the sentiment is from Verve. I used some CTMH patterned paper scraps.


I really loved this sketch, congrats on sketch #300 Mojo!! 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!