Hello, I'm back today with another card for ABC Challenges. We are on to Q for Quite a Few. We want to see lots of layers and embellies!
I made this card for my parent's anniversary. They were junior high school sweethearts so I thought the notebook lined paper from Crate Paper: Paper Heart collection would be perfect! Looks like a little love note. I layered other scraps for the layout. The sentiment and heart are from Verve. Some ribbon and lots of pearls finish it off. I colored over the heart with a Spica glitter pen, although it doesn't show up in the pics.
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to join us!


Jenn, this is so sweet and I am sure your parents will love it. (I do!) The sentiment is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteJenn, I think this is the perfect card for your parents. I love the sentiment.
ReplyDelete