Hello! It's time for another ABC Challenge! Our challenge is R for Roses Are Red.
Or black in my case...
We are sponsored by Bugaboo stamps and I used the super cute Ava flower patch image. I colored her with my Copics. The "black" flowers were caused when I added Stickles to them. I always forget when I'm using a digi image that I can't use Stickles because it doesn't like my printer ink... Anyone else have that problem and have any suggestions. I had printed the image out last week so it should have been dry by then, lol! I think I'm going to add gems to the center to see if that covers it up. I used The Sweet Stop sketch #219 for the layout. The paper pack is Echo Park: For the Record 2.
Thanks for looking, I hope you have time to play along! Check out the other DT creations at the challenge blog!


Your card is beautiful Jenn. I love the colours and layout.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card Jenn. Love the darling image and the colors. The papers and ribbon bow are sooo pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love your coloring and also all that red! So glad you used this week's The Sweet Stop sketch!
ReplyDelete{hugs}
Debbie
This is adorable, Jenn! Such a sweet image and fun colors. Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop this week!
ReplyDeletesuper cute image colored beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Sweet Stop! Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDelete