Sunday, January 19, 2014

Friends Are The Gift

Hello! I'm so excited to share my latest card for Christmas Card Challenges. Our optional challenge for this week is to make a 1 layer card.
 
 
 
Amy Rysavy colored on kraft cardstock with her copics in a couple of her cards in her 2013 Christmas series and I loved the look. I thought a 1 layer card would be a great way to try my hand at it! I stamped this super cute image from Tiddly Inks and totally love how she looks colored on the kraft. I used a prismacolor pencil for the white details. The sentiment is from AmyR stamps. a CTMH snowflake button and some pearls finish it off!
 

 
I'm also playing along with Tiddly Inks challenge # 124: clean & simple. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this on kraft paper!! Gorgeous and simple...my favorite combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!